Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/scansystems/public_html/wp-content/themes/azoomtheme/rock-builder/builder-functions.php on line 1711
Our portable Tally-Rite® units require only 2 people – not 3 – to tally the material, thus immediately reducing your direct labor cost for the process by 1/3. At the same time, through the touch of a button, as fast as you can go, the system is counting the pieces, measuring each length, and displaying the cumulative total of the pipe string.
When the operator sees the footage totaled meets the quantity ordered, on the data display screen, he simply presses a button and prints a crisp, accurate tally sheet for your customer, once again eliminating more direct labor by not requiring anyone to add or re-add dirty tallies and confusing handwriting. Tallies can also be uploaded to a PC or can load directly to our TDSW® OCTG inventory control software if desired.
Tally-Rite® products excel in high traffic facilities. Some of our Tally-Rite® customers can tally as many as 175 truckloads of material in a day! While these high volume facilities can literally save tens of thousands of dollars a month by using Tally-Rite® products, the economics are the same for our smaller customers as well. In fact, the overwhelming majority of our customers are smaller operations with only 2-3 truckloads a day and still others with only 2 or 3 strings a week.
- Add 120 tallies in 55 seconds
- Record a joint every 1 ½-2 seconds without using a pad and pencil
- Automatically upload tallies to your computer – No need for office personnel to spend from 30% to 40% of their time manually typing in the tallies.
- Tally a truck-load of tubing in less than 10 minutes with only 2 people.
- Tally with one person in the amount of time it takes to walk a length of pipe.
- TR-2000 and Tally-Wheel reduce crew to only two, eliminates the calculator, pad, pencil, tally tape, and tallies can be uploaded to your computer.
- The tally crews know at all times how many feet they have tallied and how many joints are in the tally by looking at the readout on the data collection screen.
- WinDump-It is a Windows software designed to help you manage your pipe tallies, whether it’s one truck or one purchase order. You can create, combine and segregate tally information quickly.
- TDS – Tubular Data Systems is a proven OCTG inventory management system and business solution that can streamline your daily operation.