Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/scansystems/public_html/wp-content/themes/azoomtheme/rock-builder/builder-functions.php on line 1711
Work Order Module
Keeping track of pipe on the ground is complicated enough, but our business becomes more complex for the service companies. Our customers deserve and need the ability to track the current status and location of OCTG tubing and casing at every step of the process: from receiving into the yard, movements to a service facility, and ultimately to a storage rack waiting to ship.
An efficient operation must not only keep track of the pipe on the ground, but must also know the amount of pipe yet to be received for that purchase order issued from their clients. Such an operation would also need to keep close tabs on how much of that order is in process, complete, or waiting to be serviced. The Tubular Data Systems Work Order Module allows our customers to get real-time information on the status of each work order entered into the system.
The work order creation process is quick and designed specifically around OCTG services. You are able to:
- Add work order items (pipe) through a customizable drop-down description for the pipe expected to arrive in the facility.
- Define the orders by footage or joint count.
- Add the services offered by your facility and requested by your client to the order.
- Have a standard package or group of services that is regularly offered by your company
- Define your acceptance criteria
- Log-in from anywhere to check the current status of good inventory ready for shipping to the well site
We have also made this process as efficient as possible through the creation of service groups for added flexibility. With TDS, your employees are ready to go to work on what really counts…production!
As Scan Systems Corporation was born out of the inspection world, we are well in tune with the reporting requirements of your customers. With an array of reports from work order summary reports, defect reports, production and tally reports, Tubular Data Systems has you covered.